Januray 2022. New works for flutes and guitars, CD release (Da Vinci Classics):
jukka-pekka kervinen and unassisted fold in residence. kulturnhalle leipzig, 10th-20th january 2019.
working again together with finnish composer and digital artist jukka-pekka kervinen (!!!), this time on “ragas”: a new series of 10 algorithmic IDM composition for flutes, MIDI guitar and laptop.
“asymptotics”, a new release of microtonal works by german composer manfred stahnke coming in 2019.
“asymptotics” is a portrait of manfred stahnke’s music for flutes and guitars. a selection of five pieces written between the end of the eighties and 2011.
audio exemple: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAj27ZNu3PA
- flötenmachine (2007), for flute and tape
- Street music V (1993), for flute and electric guitar
- Ansichten eines käfers (1991), for classical guitar in scordatura
- Asymptotics (2011), for flute and electric guitar
- malaita (1989), for MIDI guitar in 7edo tuning
unassisted fold guest performers at HighSCORE new music Festival, August 2019.
more info at: http://www.highscorefestival.com/